This year’s Programme will be opened across the County to support Charter Standard Clubs of all sizes, leagues and key projects, through now having a project based programme as to previously when it was solely club based. Successful projects will be allocated a FA Coach Mentor to work with them throughout the season.
The criteria to apply are:
- The Coaches involved in the project must be involved in a Charter Standard Club
- The Coaches involved must be minimum FA Level 1 qualified
- A minimum of 5 teams must be impacted in the project
- If successful a project representative must attend an induction evening at Birmingham FA on 8th June
- Projects must not exceed 50 Coach Mentor hours
Projects could come from:
- Individual clubs
- A collection of Clubs from a similar geographical area
- Groups of clubs who may train at the same venue
- Other project proposals will be considered
- Closing date for applications - Monday 23rd May
- Clubs notified if successful by Wednesday 25th May
- Birmingham FA induction on Wednesday 8th June
For more information on the FA Coach Mentor Applications please contact Jasbir.Batt@birminghamfa.com or call 0121 357 4278 Ext 215.