The 2019/20 football season is finally here – and to welcome our grassroots community to the new campaign, Birmingham County FA is delighted to announce that our 2019/20 Welcome Pack is available to download now.
Birmingham County FA is as excited about the new season as we know you all are – and our Welcome Pack is just one way that we welcome all our leagues, clubs, teams, coaches and officials to the 2019/20 season.
The pack is full of information and is designed to support you by supplying key details for reference over the course of the campaign.
In addition to details of the key contacts and staffing structure at Birmingham County FA, our Welcome Pack provides in-depth information on all areas of the business, including what we do, programmes and initiatives that we run, alongside information on our partners.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE WELCOME PACK
Here’s a list of the information included within the 2019/20 Welcome Pack:
- Introduction from Kevin Shoemake, CEO at Birmingham County FA
- Staffing Structure & How to Contact Us
- Equality & Inclusion
- FA Cup Ticket Ballot Information
- Business Insight
- Affiliation & County Cups
- Funding Opportunities
- Charter Standard
- Youth Council
- Discipline & Respect Programme
- Football Education
- Women’s & Girls Football
- Business League, Over 50’s & Walking Football
- Facility Improvement
- Grassroots Football Awards
- Get Your Boots On
- Hive Learning
- Birmingham County FA Mobile & Matchday Apps
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Birmingham County FA Partnerships
- Youth League Liaison Officers
For further information, or any questions arising from the Welcome Pack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org