The FA Licensed Coaches scheme aims to raise standards in coaching across the game by ensuring that coaches keep their training and qualifications up to date. The scheme formed a key part of The FA’s Youth Development Review and Coaching Strategy.
In today’s ever evolving game, it is essential that coaches at all levels of the game keep up to speed with new coaching techniques and advice.
The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club will require that coaches meet the following criteria in order to join:
- Minimum FA Level One coaching qualification
- FA Emergency Aid certificate
- FA Safeguarding children certificate
- FA CRB check (if coaching children)
- Level One - 3 hours per year
- Level Two - 5 hours per year
- Level Three / UEFA B - 5 hours per year
- UEFA A & Pro Licence - 5 hours per year
- Access to a new website with online resources, session plans, interviews and coaching news.
- Free England tickets (ballot entry for all home matches for every England team).
- Discounts on FA Learning courses.
- Access to accredited local training events.
- FA Photo Coaching Licence.
- Option to purchase insurance.
- Option to subscribe to The FA’s coaching magazine.
- Option to subscribe to UEFA’s coaching tool, TaxtX.
To sign up for your membership for FREE, please click on the Licensed Coaches box to the right of this page.