Rules & Documents

Resources for Cups & Competitions


Is your team's new signing cup tied?

Need to submit a Match Result Form?

Want to learn which team pays the officials?

Whether you're a player, coach, manager or referee, you can find all of the resources you need to participate in Birmingham County FA's 14 County Cups & Competitions here.

Get In Touch


0121 357 4278
(Monday - Friday)




Results of County Cup fixtures can be reported in the following ways:


Match Report Forms are emailed to the competing Clubs with details of each round.

They can be downloaded below or requested from the Birmingham FA via email - - or phone 0121 357 4278.

There are three different forms, so make sure you select the right one for the relevant competition:

Website - Mid Yth-Vets-Sun Yth-Mnr-Girls

Website - Senior - Midweek Floodlit - Sat Vase

Website - Wom-Sat Jnr-Sun Cup-Sun Jnr-Sun Vase

The circumstances should be emailed to as soon as any issues arise.

The opposition should be contacted to obtain fixture details, contact details will have been previously advised.

The non-confirmation as per Rule should then be reported to the Office via

Please contact Birmingham FA and notify us of the error by either email - or phone 0121 357 4278.

 The Referee should make the appointments officer aware, who will then make a replacement.

The home team is responsible for payment of the match officials.

Related Articles

View All