5 a side football
|Sporting Khalsa FC||Tuesday||6:00pm - 8:00pm||U16's Female||Click Here|
|Wolverhampton University||Tuesday||8:00pm - 10:00pm||Female||Click Here|
|Wolverhampton University||Wednesday||8:00pm - 10:00pm||Male||Click Here|
7 a side football
|Dudley College||Monday||8:00 - 10:00pm||Male||Click Here|
|Sporting Khalsa FC||Monday||7:00pm - 9:00pm||Female||Click Here|
|Heartlands Academy||Friday||8:00pm - 10:00pm||Male||Click Here|
8 a side football
|Aston University||Friday||8:00 - 10:00pm||Male||Click Here|
Birmingham FA is now running its own small sided football leagues.
We promise fantastic facilities, good refereeing and a fun, yet competitive playing environment where you can challenge yourself and have a great social experience at the same time.
Each league has their own dedicated co-ordinator who will make sure everything runs smoothly. Just turn up with your team and play!
Here's all you need to know:
- We'll sort the venue & referees
- 50 minute games each week
- £10 one off registration fee, then just £25 per game
- All league tables, scores, and goal scorers accessible on FA full-time
- The chance to win free England tickets
- Trophy for league winners
- Unlimited player registration
If you have any enquiries about the Birmingham FA Small Sided Leagues please contact Birmingham FA Football Development Officer, Matthew.Price@birminghamfa.com or 0121 357 4278 Ext: 225.