Welcome to The FA Rules and Governance section of the County FA website. The FA will use this section to provide useful information and resources for Leagues, Clubs, and Players throughout the 2014-15 Season.
The FA Discipline Handbook 2014-15
The Discipline Handbook 2014-15 is an online interactive reference guide to aid Leagues, Clubs and Players through the forthcoming season. You can access the handbook here
The handbook will be a useful guide to explain the disciplinary process and details the changes that have taken place over the last few years – including match based discipline, sanction guidelines and changes to handling discrimination. This year’s guide also includes videos and resources that will go into greater depth to explain the disciplinary process.
* Introduction from Mark Ives, Disciplinary Manager
* Player Insurance
* Processing Misconduct Charges
* What to expect when attending a County FA hearing
* Whole Game System
* Reporting Discrimination - Grassroots Players and Supporters
* Suspension Notification Form
* Sending Off Paperwork
* Board of Appeal
* Guide to the Appeals process
* Alternate Charge Notification
* Multiple Charge Notification
* Standard Code of Rules Template
* Penalty Points
* Reporting Discrimination booklets for grassroots players and supporters
* Sanction Guidelines - UPDATED for 2014-15
There is also a Leagues section to provide guidance for administrators regarding the Powers and Duties of the League.