Birmingham County FA are now using The Whole Game System to administer affiliation, referee registration and discipline.
Read below what the Whole Game System is and how it's a major leap forward in benefiting clubs, players, referees and work load on clubs secretaries.
The Whole Game System - What Is It?
- A fully integrated administration system that brings together and enhances the current functionality of Members’Services and other important County FA systems
- A 24/7 one-stop administration Portal accessible by all grassroots football participants and incorporating a payment gateway
- An online system that will allow key football administrative processes such as club affiliation, league sanction and the management of discipline to be completed electronically
- An administration system that links leagues, clubs, referees and the County FA, providing transparency of information and efficiency of communication.
Why Has The Whole Game System Been Introduced?
- Club officials increasingly comfortable with online processes outside of football – online purchases, cinema or restaurant booking etc
- The integrated system will be more efficient and effective to all of the game’s 400,000 volunteers
- To reduce the increasing administrative burden being placed upon Club Secretaries
- Improve transparency of information between Clubs their League and their County FA
- To take advantage of new technology and one system that they game has been ushering for.
Who Can Use The Whole Game System?
- Club secretaries and key club officials
- League secretaries and key league officials
- Referees and other members of the referee workforce, including assessors, mentors etc
- Team managers, players, parents and coaches
- Grassroots and the Professional Game
Basically The Whole Game!
How Will You Access The Whole Game System?
- Whole Game System will be accessed via the portal, using your FAN and password.
- You can find your FAN number by clicking here
- You will be able to Retrieve your Password by clicking here
Benefits To All Clubs Using WGS?
- Clubs can affiliate for each new season online, including paying affiliation fees to County F
- Clubs can amend and edit important Club Information throughout the season
- Clubs can process discipline through the system, including paying fees electronically
- Clubs can apply for, manage and administer all Charter Standard processes online
- Clubs can share information with their League and local County FA