Birmingham County FA discipline is now online, enabling clubs, leagues and referees to process their discipline matters at their own convenience.
We understand the system is new and our customers may need additional support navigating the system and completing the relevant processes. At the bottom of this page, you will find various user guides. These guides will assist you with your day-to-day discipline processing.
For those who are online, you may find the below videos useful:
• A FULL GUIDE TO ONLINE DISCIPLINE
Accessing The Whole Game System
The Whole Game System is accessible 24/7 and can be used at your convenience. To access your discipline administration online:
- Visit the Whole Game System by clicking HERE
- Log on using your FA Number and password
- If you are unsure of your FA Number, check it by clicking HERE
- If you have forgotten your password, click the “Have you forgotten your password” link
- Prompts to reset will be sent to your registered email address
Once logged in, simply select the relevant club at the top of you dashboard.
Discipline Step-by-step guides
The FA Discipline Handbook 2016 - 17
The Discipline Handbook 2016 - 17 is an online interactive reference guide to aid Leagues, Clubs and Players through the forthcoming season. You can access the handbook here
The handbook will be a useful guide to explain the disciplinary process and details the changes that have taken place over the last few years – including match based discipline, sanction guidelines and changes to handling discrimination. This year’s guide also includes videos and resources that will go into greater depth to explain the disciplinary process.
- Discipline Points System
- Board of Appeal
- Guide to the Appeals process
- Alternate Charge Notification
- Multiple Charge Notification
- Standard Code of Rules Template
- Reporting Discrimination booklets for grassroots players and supporters
- Sanction Guidelines - UPDATED for 2015-16
There is also a Leagues section to provide guidance for administrators regarding the Powers and Duties of the League.
If you require further assistance or support, please email email@example.com