BIRMINGHAM COUNTY FA LAUNCH WELCOME PACK FOR THE 2018/19 SEASON
Birmingham County FA would like to formally welcome all leagues, clubs, teams, coaches and officials to the 2018/19 season with the introduction of our Welcome Pack, which is designed to support you by supplying important information over the course of the campaign.
As well as informing you of key contacts and the staffing structure at Birmingham County FA, this document provides detailed information on all areas of the business covering what we do, programmes and initiatives we run alongside information on our partners.
To access this document please click on the accessible download link below. Alternatively, you can find the document on the homepage of our website in our ‘Quick Links’ section.
click here to download the welcome pack
What information is included in this document?
- Introduction from Kevin Shoemake, CEO at Birmingham County FA
- Staffing Structure & How to Contact Us
- Equality & Inclusion
- FA Cup Ticket Ballot Information
- Business Insight
- Affiliation & County Cups
- Funding Opportunities
- Charter Standard
- Youth Council
- Discipline & Respect Programme
- Football Education
- Women’s & Girls Football
- Business League, Over 50’s & Walking Football
- Facility Improvement
- Grassroots Football Awards
- Get Your Boots On
- Hive Learning
- Birmingham County FA Mobile & Matchday Apps
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Birmingham County FA Partnerships
- Youth League Liaison Officers
For further information please contact Support@BirminghamFA.com