VACANCY: FOOTBALL ADMINISTRATORS
We are requesting applications for highly motivated team players to support the administration, operations and customer excellence areas at Birmingham County Football Association.
There are two positions available – One will be with the Football Development team, whilst the other will be with the Football Services team.
The generic principle responsibilities will be:
- To ensure that all calls and emails are dealt with promptly and proactively in line with agreed standards and targets, whilst ensuring the customer journey and experience is always positive
- To be a main point of contact for calls and emails to the Customer Service Centre (Freshdesk) and ensure that a timely and high-quality service is always delivered across the business.
- To have full knowledge and be able to utilise all the IT systems, processes and payment methods used by the business in order to maintain and improve processes and standards. To complete administrative tasks to an excellent standard.
- To establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team’ approach to the delivery of customer excellence so that overall business plan objectives are supported and met.
- To work flexibly and support general business administration across all areas of the organisation as and when required by the Senior Management Team.
Please click on the link below to access the full job description:
The closing date for all applications is Monday 10 February. Interviews will be held on Friday 14 February at Birmingham County Football Association.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Football Development Manager,
Birmingham County FA,
Ray Hall Lane,
OR EMAIL VIA:
Amy.Sproson@BirminghamFA.com stating in the subject line of your email “Ref: Football Administrator Vacancy.”
If you do not hear from us by Wednesday 13 February, please assume that your application has not been successful.
For more information about these roles, please email: Support@BirminghamFA.com