Practical guidance for players, coaches, officials, volunteers, clubs, leagues, parents/carers and facility providers undertaking indoor and outdoor competitive grassroots football activity in England.
The full guidance document can be downloaded below.
Football Activity Providers - COVID-19 Safeguarding Risk Assessment
First aid guidance for returning to outdoor competitive grassroots football - updated oct 2020
Football Activity guidance for facility providers
Women's football pyramid (tiers 3-6) guidance for returning to football
National League System Club guidance for returning to football
GUIDANCE FOR LEAGUES
Guidance for the return of spectators
Guidance for the return of indoor football
Live Covid-19 FAQ Sheet - updated 16 october
Return to Football - Festival advice
We have received a variety of questions regarding grassroots football festivals, many of which are seeking to be sanctioned by the County FA. To support in this process we would suggest you consider the following key principles that festival should follow:
* Multiple pitches in use
* Respect barriers should be in place
* Limited to multiple groups of 6 watching together
* NHS Test and Trace in place
* A detailed risk assessment MUST be in place by the festival host which takes into account The FA guidance and local situations
* Designated Covid-19 Officer i/c the event
* Pre-Covid checks carried out by individual
These principles should be followed alongside the wider FA Guidance.