Grassroots Football Heading Study
The Football Association is conducting a research study on the incidence of heading that occurs in adult grassroots affiliated football (Men’s: Step 5 and below, Women’s Tier 3 and below).
To take part in the study, you will need to commit to:
1. Attending at least one adult grassroots affiliated football match taking place between Monday 30 August and Sunday 12 September 2021
2. Filling in a paper observation form recording the incidence of headers at the grassroots match you attend
3. Submitting the data you recorded onto an online form by Friday 17 September. The online form will take no more than five minutes to complete and can be completed on any device: mobile phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
If you can attend more than one match during this two-week period, you are welcome to complete multiple observation forms. Each observation form will require a separate online data submission.
· Access to a printer to print the observation form
· Access to the internet to submit the data you recorded
If you would like to volunteer, please register your interest below:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER INTEREST
Once registered, you will receive the data capture sheet via email.