The FA are looking for a number of Player Insight Talent Reporters to join them on a casual contract that will run until 31st July 2023. They are particularly interested in Reporters based in Birmingham, amongst other areas.
In role you will:
- Assist with the identification of players for England Women's Teams (16-23's) through a variety of live and video observations
- Enhance our understanding of current England players for England Women's Teams (16-23's) through a variety of live and video observations
- Produce clear and accurate reports on prospective and current England Players, in line with Women's Technical Directorate talent reporting framework
- Attend CPD regional and national meetings where possible
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
Interviews will be held w/c 28th November.
For more information including the person specification and application details, click the link below.