The 2023/24 Season 'BCFA Welcome Pack' is here!
The 2023/24 season is here, and to welcome our clubs to the new season, we have created a brand new Welcome Pack for clubs for the upcoming season. This Welcome Pack contains all the information you'll need for the season, and is designed to support you by supplying key details for reference over the course of the campaign.
To download the Welcome Pack, click here.
Here’s a list of the information included within the 2023/24 Welcome Pack:
- Welcome To The Season - Kevin Shoemake, CEO at BCFA
- Sustainable Football
- Equality & Inclusion
- FA Cup Ticket Ballot Information
- Affiliation & County Cups
- England Football Accreditation
- Coach Education
- Women & Girls Football
- Disability Football
- Comets, Veterans and Over 45's Walking Football
- Recreational Football
- Grass Pitch Programme & Pitch Improvement Partners
- Grassroots Football Awards
- Matchday App
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Birmingham County FA Partnerships
For further information, or any questions arising from the Welcome Pack, please contact email@example.com.