Finance & Registration

here you will find information on your finance registration

Refereeing is considered to be 'self-employed' and as such it is the responsibility of the individual to ensure they are compliant with HMRC.

Whilst your annual registration covers you with Public Liability insurance, for an additional £4 we highly recommend you also take out Personal Accident insurance too.