REPORTING SAFEGUARDING CONCERNS
Explanatory films and general information (see below) outline how safeguarding concerns should be reported to the football authorities – and how they are investigated.
They also show how we work together across the game and with the statutory agencies to investigate and risk-manage any concerns raised.
Reporting concerns – the confidential and effective ways to report concerns about a child’s welfare. This section includes two explanatory films: ‘Reporting Concerns’ and ‘The Four Steps to Safeguarding’.
Please remember that if a child or young person is in immediate danger then ALWAYS call 999.
To refer a concern or incident to the Safeguarding Team and/or The FA Safeguarding Team, there is a standard ‘Safeguarding Referral Form’ to complete and send to Safeguarding@BirminghamFA.com or Safeguarding.Children@TheFA.com – click HERE to open the form.
Other Related Organisations who can assist in reporting concerns:
- Safeguarding - Let's make football safe, not sorry
- Information and support for individuals receiving a disclosure
- Information for those against whom a complaint has been made
- Safeguarding Policy 2018-19
- Safeguarding Regulations 2018-19