FA Coaching Disabled Footballers
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 6 hours (theory and practical)
Price: £50View available dates
This course is designed to provide you with ideas and practices for the inclusion of disabled players in football sessions, whether in mainstream or impairment specific sessions.
- Long term player development (LTPD)
- Disabled people and football
- Qualities of a good coach
- Safety and impairment - specific considerations
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- Planning and organising coaching sessions
- Implementation of the inclusion spectrum in coaching sessions
- Disability player pathways
- Hold Introduction to Coaching Football
Having attended the course you should feel more confident and able to:
- Apply and extend you existing coaching skills to meet the needs of players with a range of impairments
- Establish basic communication skills for coaching disabled footballers
- Use appropriate terminology
- Identify appropriate safety and medical considerations
- Plan a wide range or coaching sessions for disabled players
- Use the inclusion spectrum to plan your coaching sessions to include disabled players or provide alternative appropriate opportunities
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
Please click on the link below to view all available dates for this course, and to book your place on it.
Unfortunately there are no available dates.
Should a candidate need to cancel their place on a course for any reason, the following criteria will apply:
- 21 working days’ notice – Full refund less a £10 administration charge, transfer available at a £10 admin charge.
- 8-20 working days’ notice – No refund, transfer available at a £10 admin charge.
- 0-7 working days’ notice – No refund or transfer available.
Consideration will be given to candidates who, for health reasons are unable to attend and require a transfer to another course. A letter from a doctor or medical professional may be requested.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any missed days will be charged at £35.00 per day in order for you to complete your course
Failure to attend Day 1of a course will result in none completion with no refund
Please ensure you can attend all dates prior to booking
Charges have been applied due to the increasing volume of learners missing sessions
Unfortunately not. Each individual learner is required to book their place using their own FAN and password. This is to ensure our information on medical conditions, emergency contacts etc is accurate and up to date. The booking agreement is always between Birmingham County FA and the individual learner.
No, learners are required to attend all dates and times associated to the course they have booked onto. Failure to attend all dates and times will result in non-qualification and individuals will need to book and pay to attend the course again in full to become certificated.
We are unable to reserve places or take part payments for any of our courses. Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis from online registration where full payment is required.
To express an interest in one of our courses, please email email@example.com along with your name, email and which course you are enquiring about.
GET IN TOUCH