FA Level 1 in Coaching Futsal
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 6 hours
Leading To: FA Level 2 in Coaching FutsalView available dates
The Introduction to Futsal Online CPD module aims to help learners gain insight into coaching the game of futsal.
This is an online module, and you don’t need any previous futsal experience or qualifications before signing up.
In fact, all you need is an FA Number (FAN) and a laptop, tablet or mobile device. Then you’re good to go. Follow the link below to get started now.
Once you’re signed up, you’ll cover the following topics:
• An Overview of Futsal: What is futsal and why does it require skilful players?
• Getting Started with your team: Where can you play it and what might training look like?
• Helping your players: Team-based messages and core technical skills that you can share with your players.
On completion of the online module, you will be able to:
1. Describe and apply the fundamental laws of futsal
2. Describe how playing futsal requires skilful players
3. Facilitate game-based activities which develop core technical skills
4. Share some key messages with players about how to and attack and defend as a team.
Join the Futsal Community
Alongside the course, we encourage you to join our Futsal Community group. Whether you work in grassroots or the professional game, our community is here to help. This area gives you access to expert blogs, resources and tailored forums. Plus, it's the perfect chance to connect with other members. To get started on the community, click the link below.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
Please click on the link below to view all available dates for this course, and to book your place on it.
Unfortunately there are no available dates.
Should a candidate need to cancel their place on a course for any reason, the following criteria will apply:
- 21 working days’ notice – Full refund less a £10 administration charge, transfer available at a £10 admin charge.
- 8-20 working days’ notice – No refund, transfer available at a £10 admin charge.
- 0-7 working days’ notice – No refund or transfer available.
Consideration will be given to candidates who, for health reasons are unable to attend and require a transfer to another course. A letter from a doctor or medical professional may be requested.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any missed days will be charged at £35.00 per day in order for you to complete your course
Failure to attend Day 1of a course will result in none completion with no refund
Please ensure you can attend all dates prior to booking
Charges have been applied due to the increasing volume of learners missing sessions
Unfortunately not. Each individual learner is required to book their place using their own FAN and password. This is to ensure our information on medical conditions, emergency contacts etc is accurate and up to date. The booking agreement is always between Birmingham County FA and the individual learner.
No, learners are required to attend all dates and times associated to the course they have booked onto. Failure to attend all dates and times will result in non-qualification and individuals will need to book and pay to attend the course again in full to become certificated.
We are unable to reserve places or take part payments for any of our courses. Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis from online registration where full payment is required.
To express an interest in one of our courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, email and which course you are enquiring about.
GET IN TOUCH