Register Players on the Whole Game System
As part of a commitment by The FA and County FAs to improve the administration experience for grassroots football volunteers, new online player registration functionality has recently been introduced into the Whole Game System (WGS).
Following a successful six month pilot programme during which over 130,000 players were registered across 50 participating leagues, the new functionality is now to be made available to all grassroots leagues and clubs in England.
Here is how Player Registration works:
- Leagues setup up online registration requirements in WGS
- Clubs develop a player list and organise those players into teams
- Clubs then submit this information through online registration on WGS
- Leagues review & approve clubs online registration information
- Finally the information is automatically integrated with Full-Time