England Football Disability Recreation Centres
England Football Disability Recreation Centre's are aimed at 5 - 15 year olds to get them involved in Disability Football.
Within Birmingham County FA we currently host these centres that offer a wide range of Disability provision:
- Midlands Down Syndrome group meet monthly to participate in recreational activity.
- Alvechurch FC offer Pan-Disability sessions every week on Thursday's.
- Leamington FC offer weekly Pan-Disability provision on Saturday's.
- Burton Albion Community Trust offer 2 sessions weekly.
- Walsall FC host sessions at their Poundland Bescot Stadium 3G on Friday's.
- Wolves Foundation offer Pan-Disability sessions every Monday at the City of Wolverhampton College. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more information.
- Ambleside Junior Football Club are running a groundbreaking football camp for Cerebral Palsy players this summer (Mon 14th - Thurs 17th August at Sandon Park. To register your interest for your child please email email@example.com