Recreational Football At Its Best.
- Equipment Pack - Each Centre will receive 5 Nike Footballs, a set of branded bibs, cones and a marketing banner meaning you're all set for a successful session!
- Digital Marketing Library - Access to a range of digital marketing assets including A4 & A3 Posters, A5 Leaflets, Social, Digital & Email Signatures to help you promote your new centre.
- Just Play Organiser Kit - Each organiser will receive Nike branded kit including t-shirt, shorts, bottoms and a rain jacket so you're well prepared, whatever the weather!
- Just Play Organiser Support - Guidance and support provided to all session leads to maximise delivery.
- Events Platform - A new digital platform upon which activity can be managed efficiently, making it simple to market your kickabouts!
- National Promotion - The FA will promote the programme nationally to help attract participants to your kickabouts.
- Support from Birmingham County FA - We are here to provide additional support to ensure your FA Snickers Just Play Centre is a success!
In return for the support and benefits, there are some minimum requirements for a Just Play Centre to become up and running...
- Each session should be supervised by a Just Play organiser of 18 years or over with a current Level One Certificate in Coaching Football & FA Emergency Aid Certifcate.
- Completing of a full risk assessment before the first session takes place that is regularly updated.
- Delivery for a minimum of 32 weeks across the year.
- Provision of adequately stocked first aid kit at all sessions.
- Submission of attendance records via the Events Platform in a timely manner.
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place (including insurance, Health & Safety policy etc).